- 6 ears of corn, shucked, kernels removed from the cob
- 8 oz. cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- 4 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
In a bowl combine the corn, cheese, almonds, scallions, and peaches. In a blender, add the lime juice, zest, cilantro, and olive oil. Blend until emulsified and salt to taste. Pour dressing over the corn salad and stir gentle to combine. Season with a little more salt if desired.
Enjoy with your favorite fourth of July grilled feast!
Suggested wine: 2015 Brooks Estate Riesling