- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 Fresno chiles, deseeded
- 2 limes, zested, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
In a skillet toast the coconut until lightly browned. Set aside to cool. In a food processor place the chiles, lime zest, and brown sugar. Pulse to combine into a paste. Add the fish sauce, salt and lime juice. Pulse to combine. Slowly add the oil to emulsify.
- 2 cups of green beans, balanced
- 2 cups of honeydew melon, sliced
- 2 peaches, cut in wedges
- 1/2 cup of basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 of a jicama, thinly julienned
- 12 large shrimp, cooked, cut in half
- Olive oil
In a bowl add all of the salad ingredients. Drizzle with a little olive oil and a few inches of salt. Toss to coat.
Divide the salad mixture among 4 plates, drizzle with the sambal on top.
Serves 4 generously