THIS IS A VIRTUAL EVENT
Our Beyond Brooks partner for January is Brew Dr. Kombucha and Teahouses of Portland, OR.
Beyond Brooks is a collaboration with artisan producers to bring you an intriguing, inspirational and educational experience.
The bundle that accompanies this webinar includes:
• 1 bottle of 2019 Brooks Estate Pinot Gris
• 1 bottle of 2017 Brooks Crannell Pinot Noir
• 2 cans each of Brew Dr. Kombucha Love and Superberry
• Brew Dr. hot tea: herbal berry and hibiscus and jasmine peony rose, lavender and chamomile
• A Webinar on Saturday, January 16th at 1PM PST/4PM EST with Matt Thomas, Founder of Brew Dr., Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks and Master of Wine, Bree Stock
Matt Thomas is the Founder & CEO of Brew Dr. Kombucha. Inspired by a love of tea and a desire to be an entrepreneur, Matt founded the company based on a senior project in business school at the University of Oregon.
Brew Dr. Kombucha was started in the teahouse kitchen in 2008 after customers started inquiring about the fermented tea-based beverage. Brew Dr. is now among the country's largest kombucha brands, sold in all 50 states and across Canada.
Brew Dr. places a strong emphasis on caring for its community and the environment. The company obtained Certified B Corp status in mid-2018 and is aligned with 1% For the Planet. Brew Dr. offsets its 100% of its carbon emissions through the purchase of renewable energy credits. And all of the ingredients used in Brew Dr. Kombucha's line of 10 flavors are certified organic and sourced local where possible.
Tickets for this event are included in the January edition of Beyond Brooks. Click "Make a Reservation" button to purchase the bundle and be sure to check out our upcoming Beyond Brooks bundles to get in on future webinars!
Date: Jan 16, 2021
Time: 01:00 PM
Directions: Online Event