Join us for this very special Brooks experience as you tour the winery, share in the Brooks story, and enjoy a tasting of our library wines! Our famous fromage and charcuterie plate will accompany your tasting.
About this experience
- Discover the history of Brooks Wine and the Willamette Valley on a walking tour of our Production Hall, Barrel Room, and Garden.
- Discover the differences in Oregon vintages as you taste eight of our library and current vintage wine selections (1 oz pour each).
- Experience a guided tasting so you know from where each wine came, how each was crafted, and why each is unique.
- Enjoy our famous fromage and charcuterie plate with an individual Paco Board prepared for each guest. Paco Boards feature charcuterie, cheese, jam, nuts and bread. (Please reply with any food allergies.)
- The experience is approximately 90 minutes in length, with the seated tasting indoors. We will be walking and climbing a few stairs, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
$75 per person (Brooks Wine Club Members enjoy 20% off) for up to 6 participants.
Reservations are available daily at 11:00AM and 2:00PM.
We do ask for a deposit in the amount of $40 to hold your reservation.