A wine of complexity, structure, and grace, which evolves exquisitely in the bottle. Enjoy six vibrant vintages of our age-worthy Estate wines.
About this experience
- Discover the history of Brooks Wine on a walking tour of our Production Hall and Barrel Room.
- Select your flight of six vintages of either Rastaban or Brooks Estate Riesling.
- Experience a guided tasting elucidating what contributes to the Estate’s ageability, the characteristics wines may develop over time, and which vintages are drinking well for the holiday season.
- Enjoy our famous fromage and charcuterie plate with an individual Paco Board prepared for each guest. Paco Boards feature charcuterie, cheese, jam, nuts, and bread. (Please reply with any food allergies.)
- The experience is approximately 90 minutes long, with the seated tasting indoors. We will walk and climb several stairs, and recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
$80 per person (Brooks Wine Club Members enjoy 20% off) for up to 6 participants.
Reservations are available daily at 11:00AM and 2:00PM.
We do ask for a deposit in the amount of $40 to hold your reservation.