Stroll through our biodynamic gardens and vineyards while sipping wine and taking in the views
On your Garden & Estate Experience, you’ll sip wines as you stroll through our produce gardens, biodynamic gardens and insectaries.
Your experience host will then lead you to the Estate vineyard to explore different blocks, learn the history of the vines and drink Estate wines from the grapes that surround you. Your host will share the lifecycle of a vine and update you on the observations of the current vintage. You will be immersed in some of the oldest Pinot Noir and Riesling vines in the Willamette Valley.
After your walk, enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and a small meat and cheese board at a private table in our garden.
- Garden and vineyard walking tour and wine tasting
- A glass of wine with a small meat and cheese board at a private garden table
- Up to 4 guests
- Daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
$60 per person ($50 per Club Member)
($40 deposit collected now, balance charged day of reservation)
- Approximate time 90 minutes.
- Please expect a bit of walking and wear comfortable shoes.
- The Estate Experience availability is dependent on farming operations and may be cancelled at any time, thank you for understanding.
- Questions? Give us a call.