January – Camas Country Mill Beyond Brooks Bundle
Our Beyond Brooks partner for January is Camas Country Mill!
Utilizing only stone mills, the Hunton family and our team are committed to building a strong, sustainable and vibrant regional grain economy, and are proud to supply home and commercial kitchens with grains and mill products from the heart of the Willamette Valley since 2011.
This bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2016 Brooks Sparkling Riesling
- 1 bottle of 2019 Sparkling Muscat
- 1 Camas Country Mill 1.5 lbs bag of Three Sisters Porridge
- 1 Camas Country Mill 4 lbs bag of Hard Red Wheat Artisan Bread Flour
- Recipes to prepare with Camas Country Mill ingredients to pair with the wine
- A Proofing kit with a bread proofing basket with cloth liner, dough scraper and a bread lame
- Webinar with Tom and Sue Hunton, Founders of Camas Country Mill, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks, and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, January 15th at 1pm PST/4pm EST
Beyond Brooks is a collaboration with artisan producers to bring you an intriguing, inspirational and educational experience. Meet the founders/CEOs of our partner companies, hear their stories and learn about the creation of their successful companies. The wines in this bundle are curated specifically with the partner product in mind.
Proceeds will benefit 1% For The Planet and Kiss the Ground.
Cut off for orders is Monday, January 3rd.
* Please note that price does not include shipping. Bundles will not ship until 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. If you would like to pick your bundle up at the tasting room, please note that the partner products will not be available until around 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. You will receive an email when your bundle is ready to be picked up.