Our Beyond Brooks partner for October is The Joy of Cooking Cookbook!
At Feast Portland a few years ago, Janie did a wine dinner paired with food from the brand new edition of the Joy of Cooking cookbook. Not only was it delicious, it was fun to realize one of the co-authors for the new edition is the grandson of the original cookbook. We tested some recipes and selected great wines. It will be a delicious event!
This bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Hyland Riesling
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Crannell Pinot Noir
- A fully revised and updated 2019 Edition of The Joy of Cooking Cookbook
- Recipe cards for a few snack/appetizer recipes from the cookbook to enjoy during the webinar specifically to pair with the selected wines
- 1, 1.8 oz jar of Burlap & Barrel Smoked Pimenton Paprika (to use in the recipes!)
- Webinar with John Becker & Megan Scott, Co-Authors of the 2019 Edition of Joy of Cooking and third generation to the original authors, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks, and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, October 23rd at 1pm PST/4pm EST
Beyond Brooks is a collaboration with artisan producers to bring you an intriguing, inspirational and educational experience. Meet the founders/CEOs of our partner companies, hear their stories and learn about the creation of their successful companies. The wines in this bundle are curated specifically with the partner product in mind.
Proceeds will benefit 1% For The Planet and Kiss the Ground.
Cut off for orders is Monday, October 11th.
* Please note that price does not include shipping. Bundles will not ship until 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. If you would like to pick your bundle up at the tasting room, please note that the partner products will not be available until around 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. You will receive an email when your bundle is ready to be picked up.