Our Beyond Brooks partner for December is Olympia Provisions!
Salumist Elias Cairo, grew up first generation Greek-American with a father who made charcuterie at home. It was in Europe that he rediscovered the art of curing meat and found inspiration in the markets and mountain towns of the old world. He has since brought this craft to Oregon and is leading the way for sourcing environmentally regenerative, humanely-raised pork.
This bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Estate Riesling
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks La Chenaie Pinot Noir
- 1 Olympia Provisions Summer Sausage
- 1 Olympia Provisions Rosette d’Oregon Salami
- 1 Olympia Provisions Saucisson D’Alsace Salami
- 1 Olympia Provisions Bread and Butter Pickled Zucchini
- Webinar with Elias Cairo, Founder and COO of Olympia Provisions, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks, and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, December 11th at 1pm PST/4pm EST
Beyond Brooks is a collaboration with artisan producers to bring you an intriguing, inspirational and educational experience. Meet the founders/CEOs of our partner companies, hear their stories and learn about the creation of their successful companies. The wines in this bundle are curated specifically with the partner product in mind.
Proceeds will benefit 1% For The Planet and Kiss the Ground.
Cut off for orders is Wednesday, December 1st.
* Please note that price does not include shipping. Bundles will not ship until 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. If you would like to pick your bundle up at the tasting room, please note that the partner products will not be available until around 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. You will receive an email when your bundle is ready to be picked up.