Our Beyond Brooks partner for November is Smith Tea!
Portland based Smith Tea is known for handcrafting tiny batches of exquisite full-leaf teas and botanicals. Nurturing deep-rooted friendships with the tea world’s finest suppliers. Sounds a lot like Brooks’ approach to wine, doesn’t it? The spirit of partnership for this event will be contagious!
This bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Vitae Springs Riesling
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Old Vine Pommard Pinot Noir
- 1 box of Red Nectar Smith Tea (African rooibos and honeybush)
- 1 box of Fez Smith Tea (Mao Feng green tea with spearmint and lemon myrtle)
- 2 Brooks insulated coffee/tea tumblers
- Webinar with Sara Kaufman, Steve Smith Tea Buyer, Donovan Eilert, Steve Smith Formulation Manager, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks, and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, November 13th at 1pm PST/4pm EST
Beyond Brooks is a collaboration with artisan producers to bring you an intriguing, inspirational and educational experience. Meet the founders/CEOs of our partner companies, hear their stories and learn about the creation of their successful companies. The wines in this bundle are curated specifically with the partner product in mind.
Proceeds will benefit 1% For The Planet and Kiss the Ground.
Cut off for orders is Monday, November 1st.
* Please note that price does not include shipping. Bundles will not ship until 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. If you would like to pick your bundle up at the tasting room, please note that the partner products will not be available until around 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. You will receive an email when your bundle is ready to be picked up.