- 1 1/2 lbs. shrimp, peeled, deveined
- kosher salt
- 1 fennel bulb, finely diced
- 1 bunch scallions, minced
- 3 farm eggs, hard boiled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup aioli or good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, chopped
- 6 bacon slices, cooked until crisp chopped
- 12 small brioche rolls, split, toasted if desired
- arugula, tossed with salt and a little lemon juice and olive oil
- Cook shrimp in salted water. Drain and let cool. Coarsely chop and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients. Slowly fold in the shrimp.
- Season with salt to taste. Portion among rolls and top with arugula.
Enjoy with 2016 Brooks Rose
Recipe by Abby McManigle, Executive Chef, Brooks Winery