Hop into our Brooks’ all-terrain vehicle and explore some of the oldest Pinot Noir and Riesling vines in the Willamette Valley! Return to a private outdoor table to take in the views and enjoy snacks and a splash more wine.
Available May to September only.
About this experience
- Ride in an ATV and discover the land that makes the wines.
- Learn the history of Brooks Estate and the life cycle of its vines while making observations about the current vintage.
- Taste six (6) Estate wines
- Enjoy our famous fromage and charcuterie plate with an individual Paco Board prepared for each guest. Paco Boards feature charcuterie, cheese, jam, nuts and bread. (Please reply with any food allergies.)
- The experience is approximately 90 minutes in length and is hosted outdoors. Please expect a bit of walking and wear comfortable shoes*.
*NOTE: If you have toured another vineyard in the last 6 months, please wear different shoes than the pair you wore on that previous tour. This is vital to keeping our original rootstock vines phylloxera free. You may be asked to spray the bottom of your shoes with ethanol as an additional precaution.
**The Estate Experience availability is dependent on farming operations and may be cancelled at any time. Thank you for understanding.
$65 per person (Brooks Wine Club Members enjoy 20% off) for up to 4 participants.
Reservations are available daily* at 11:00AM and 2:00PM.
We do ask for a deposit in the amount of $40 to hold your reservation.