Your wine club perks start now.
Whether you’re a Oregon local or an East Coast wine collector, Brooks Wine Club membership gives you immediate access to the best offers and experiences Brooks has to offer. Sip, Savor, Share! That’s how we’re building America’s favorite wine club.
Customize your wine club with The Brooks 12.
Easy to enjoy, easy to manage. As a Brooks 12 member, you’ll receive two shipments per year (Spring and Fall), each including twelve bottles of Brooks Wine.
Brooks 12 members enjoy 25% off all case purchases, and 20% off all bottle purchases.
Shipping’s on us!
Ground shipping is included on all Brooks 12 club shipments and your orders of 6 or more bottles.
Need something special?
Brooks 12 members have an all-access pass to our wines, including library and hard-to-get bottles.
Earn top tier loyalty points
Brooks 12 members earn 4 points for every dollar spent.
Love Reds? Whites? Both?
Not a problem. Start with your favorites and then customize each shipment!
Average price per shipment: All Reds $475, All Whites $275. The current club will be charged, shipped, or available for pickup at the time of sign-up.
The benefits don’t stop…
At Brooks, your club perks go beyond a little savings or an occasional free glass of wine. We’ll welcome you like a member of the family, every time. All wine club members receive these great benefits:
- Exclusive access to small production wines
- Up to 25% off all online wine purchases
- A free glass or flight for you and up to 3 guests when you visit the Tasting Room
- 50% off bottles consumed in the Tasting Room
- Option to include cheese pairing and webinar with each club shipment
- 20% off private experiences
- 15% off ticketed events
- Fee waived on all virtual events
- Exclusive club savings to stay at the Brooks Farmhouse
- Priority booking to all Brooks Travel excursions
- Receive $50 worth of loyalty points for every new club member referral at the time of sign-up
- Gift your membership perks to a friend or family member when they visit the tasting room (once per year)
- Celebrate your Club anniversary with an additional 2500 loyalty points.
Caring for the club
What does it take to run one of the country’s biggest wine clubs? Joy, patience, and a good sense of humor.
Heather Kirk is our Director of Wine Club Happiness, as well as Mother to Brooks’ Chickens. She knows more about Brooks than almost anyone: her Father planted the Brooks Estate Vineyard in the ’70s, and she currently resides next door to the tasting room! Her laugh will warm your heart and make the sun shine a little bit brighter.
Lauren Deupree is our Fabulous Fulfillment & Wine Club Coordinator. She helps Heather with all things wine club and oversees wine shipments and deliveries. She loves Brooks’ values and that we take care of our people and the planet. Her vibrant and positive energy is truly contagious!
The Club that makes a difference
Did you know that Brooks is the only winery in the world that is a certified B Corporation, member of 1% For the Planet and Demeter Biodynamic certified?
What exactly does all of that mean? Being a certified B Corp U.S. & Canada means we’ve met the highest verified standard of social and environmental impact and that we use our business as a force for good. As a member of 1% for the Planet, we give 1% of our annual revenue to an environmental nonprofit. Demeter USA certification in both our vineyard and winery means that we care about our land and how we make our wine.
Your club membership helps us make this happen. Come along and, together, let’s make a difference!
Looking for something different?
- As a Brooks 6 member, you’ll receive three shipments per year (Spring, Fall, and Winter), each including six bottles of wine selected by the Brooks Club team.
- Ground shipping included on club shipments and 6+ bottle purchases.
- 20% savings on all case orders,
15% savings on bottle purchases.
- Earn 3 loyalty points for every $1 spent at Brooks!
- As a Brooks 4 member, you’ll receive three shipments per year (Spring, Fall, and Winter), each including two reds and two whites selected by the Brooks Club team
- Standard ground shipping charged per shipment.
- 15% savings on all case orders,
10% savings on bottle purchases.
- Earn 2 loyalty points for every $1 spent at Brooks!
Brooks 4, Mixed (approx. $145 per shipment)
Brooks Bon Vivant
- Introducing the Bon Vivant Wine + Chocolate club! Each month, you will receive a different bottle of Brooks wine, expertly paired with Woodblock chocolate.
- $50 per month
- Pick up only (at Bons Amis)
- Bon Vivant members receive a 15% discount on all TO GO purchases at Bons Amis (wine and chocolates)
- Earn 2 loyalty points for every $1 spent at Brooks!
The current club will be charged, shipped, or available for pickup at the time of sign-up.
Join the wine club everyone is talking about.
“I belong to the Brooks wine club because I love the wine, but also because I can get behind how it is produced and what Brooks puts forward in its mission to the environment. It is a pleasure to so watch so much “above and beyond” be normal and not the exception.
“Being a wine club member gives me a sense of pride that I am contributing to something more.“
“My wife and I have been members for 8 years, and in that time we have also bought memberships for my parents and each of our kids, so they all could be part of the Brooks story and experience.“
“We love the special events, the Beyond Brooks, and the virtual happy hours. These have been brilliant, and we really say kudos to you for those! It is a unique opportunity for both local and out-of-state folks to stay really connected to the winery on the wines.”
“The people at Brooks make you feel special. They remember our family, what we like…it’s the extra special touches that make you feel special.”