How soon will my order ship?
Non-temperature-controlled orders will usually ship next business day, excluding holidays. If you need it to ship on a specific day, please mention this in your order notes.
Can you ship when the weather is too hot or too cold?
Yes! We want your wine to arrive in perfect condition, so we offer UPS Temperature-Controlled shipping in all states except: WA, OR, ID, MT, ND, and WY.
- All Temperature-Controlled shipments leave our winery on Fridays (so an order placed on Saturday will not ship until the following Friday).
- Estimated shipping time is 10-14 days.
- Your wine will be shipped on a temperature-controlled truck until it reaches your local hub.
- During Summer months, your local shipping hub will put your wine in foam and add ice packs. Ice-packs should last up to 2 days in temperatures under 100 degrees. During Winter months, in extreme cold temperatures, it is possible for the wine to freeze while travelling from the local hub to your delivery address.
- From the local shipping hub, your wine will be shipped via ground shipping (not temperature-controlled).
- Once your wine has arrived at your local shipping hub, your tracking information will be updated. It’s important that someone over 21 is home to receive your shipment upon the first delivery attempt.
- Important: Because your temperature-controlled wine is shipped via UPS, delivery will be rejected if you use a FedEx mailing address.
Who can sign for my delivery?
Only someone 21 or older with ID can sign for your wine delivery. If you won’t be at home, we recommend that you use a work address or have your parcel held for pick-up at local UPS or FedEx store.
We will replace any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed, or otherwise deemed to be unsatisfactory. We may request that the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement along with any shipping materials and a copy of the purchase receipt. Please contact us at (503) 435-1278 or [email protected] for assistance.