Sit back, relax, and enjoy the everyday pleasures of good wine and great company.
Visit our beautiful tasting room to sip and savor a glass or bottle of your favorite wines. Our knowledgeable and friendly team will serve you table side and ensure you have a wonderful visit. Delicious food and snacks will be available for purchase to enhance your experience. We invite you to sit back, relax in our comfortable setting, take in the views of Mt Hood and other Cascade peaks while you enjoy the wines at Brooks.
- Choose from a tasting flight of 6 wines, 6 wines by the glass and over 40+ bottle offerings.
- Enjoy local beer, cider, coffee, small bites, and lunch offerings
- Open daily from 11am to 5pm
Want to see what’s on the menu & learn more about our re-opening guidelines? Check out the Tasting Room menu.
Please dress appropriately as these are outdoor areas open to the elements. We encourage you to bring your own blanket, or purchase a Brooks fleece blanket at the Holiday Market.
- Reservations are now REQUIRED for all visitors.
- Reservations are available at varying time slots and are for 90 minutes.
- A reservation fee of $40 will be taken at the time of reservation and refunded during your visit.
- See below for further COVID-19 guidelines.
- Questions? Give us a call.
Book your favourite spot
on the deck
Reserve your table outside on our upper deck, just outside of our tasting room. Heaters are placed, but you’re welcome to bring a blanket!
Available for parties up to 4 people.
On The Patio
Reserves your table outside on our lower, covered patio featuring new fire pit tables. Take in the views of Mt Hood and other Cascade peaks while you enjoy the wines at Brooks.
Well-behaved, leashed dogs are allowed in this section.
Available for parties up to 5 people.
- Our tasting room will be open from 11am to 5pm seven days a week FOR OUTSIDE SEATING ONLY.
- Reservations are available at the following time slots: 11am, 11:30am, 1pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm and 3:30pm.
- A reservation fee of $40 will be taken at the time of reservation and refunded during your visit. If you have not arrived within 30 minutes of your reservation time, you will be charged the deposit if we cannot otherwise fill your table.
- Maximum of 4 or 5 guests per table. Please do not move tables as they will be intentionally spaced. Only two households per tables as per state mandate.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted by our concierge and directed to their reserved table. Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from staff and other guests outside of your group while waiting to be seated.
- Once seated, guests will be required to stay in their section and asked to use the restroom designated for that section.
- Each reservation will have a 90 minute time slot.
- Children are discouraged during winter bookings as these seatings are outdoors.
- Please, no outside food as we have a menu of food items created by Chef Norma.
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are allowed in the patio section.
- All staff will be wearing masks. Staff that handle food will be wearing gloves. It is now mandatory in the state of Oregon that guests wear masks inside our tasting room while up and walking around (masks are not required while seated at your table). We have complimentary masks available.
- All surfaces will be rigorously disinfected including seats, tables, menus, and all other touchpoints. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the tasting room for guest use.
- Restrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Tasting flights will be poured in their entirety to minimize contact between staff and guests.
- Tables will be spaced no less than 6 feet apart to control the flow of guests throughout the property ensuring social distancing guidelines are met.
- Please follow floor markings throughout the tasting room to ensure proper distancing.