Brooks is open for wine and food service!
Today’s greatest luxury is space. Safe, sanitized space to enjoy getting out once again with friends and family. We’ve got every detail covered and have redesigned our tasting experience to adhere to reopening guidelines while still offering our excellent Brooks hospitality. We can’t wait to see you soon!
We encourage you to read our guidelines for reopening.
Please note: Reservations are now required for all visitors. Book your Everyday Experience here.
From the Kitchen
Menu crafted by our Executive Chef, Norma Buchholz
Paco Board $19
Assorted cheeses, charcuterie with seasonal accompaniments
Selection of three cheeses with seasonal accompaniments
Selection of three meats with seasonal accompaniments
The Perfect Pairing $30
Seared Lamb chops, butternut squash purée, roasted baby bok-choy, & chanterelle mushrooms
finished with a little mint sauce
Comes with a 3 oz pour of 2017 Muska Pinot Noir
Shrimp Po’ Boy Sandwich $16
Crispy cornmeal battered shrimp, heirloom tomatoes & garden greens on a toasted hoagie bun
topped with zesty rémoulade sauce (chips on the side)
Suggested Pairing: 2018 Eola Springs Muscat
Beef Bourguignon (D.F.) $16
ender chunks of beef, Potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic & kale in a rich beef broth
Suggested Pairing: 2017 Crannell Pinot Noir
Sea Scallops (G.F., D.F.) $24
Blistered grapes, romesco sauce & citrus greens
Suggested Pairing: 2017 Sunset Ridge Pinot Noir
Wedge Caesar Salad $14
Romaine, shaved parmesan cheese, & toasted croutons with house-made Caesar dressing
add crispy fried chicken tenders (2) $8
Suggested Pairing: 2017 Yamhill Riesling
Fried Brussels (Vegan, G.F.) $12
Carrots, Beets, Sweet Serrano Vinaigrette
Suggested Pairing: 2017 Bois Joli Riesling
Sides & Sweets
Warm chili & paprika local hazelnuts
Trio of olives with white wine & herbs
Marcona Almonds $5
Popcorn with Herb Oil $5
Kids Popcorn $4
2017 Crannell Pinot Noir
glass $11 | bottle $50
2017 Muska Pinot Noir
glass $11 | bottle $50
2017 Sunset Ridge Pinot Noir
glass $11 | bottle $50
Wine Flight of six 1 oz pours
of the wines offered by the glass for $20
Additional wines will be available by the bottle
Rotating draft beer & cider (12 oz)
Beer $4 | Cider $6
Flag & Wire Coffee + Non-Alcoholic
Espresso $3 | Americano $4 | Cappuccino $5 | Latte $5
Juice $2 | Root Beer $3 | Topo Chico Mineral Water $3
One tasting fee may be waived per every three bottle purchase
Wine Club Members:
Receive up to 4 complimentary glasses per club membership (one per person). Enjoy a bottle of our current release wines at 1/2 price while drinking in our tasting room. Ask how to join the club today.
- Our tasting room will be open from 11am to 5pm seven days a week.
- Reservations are available at the following time slots: 11am, 11:30am, 1pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm and 3:30pm.
- A reservation fee of $40 will be taken at the time of reservation and refunded during your visit. If you have not arrived within 30 minutes of your reservation time, you will be charged the deposit if we cannot otherwise fill your table.
- Maximum of 8 guests per table. Please do not move tables as they will be intentionally spaced.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted by our concierge and directed to their reserved table. Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from staff and other guests outside of your group while waiting to be seated.
- Once seated, guests will be required to stay in their section and asked to use the restroom designated for that section.
- Each reservation will have a 90 minute time slot.
- Please include children in guest count. Parties that include children may book their reservation in any section. We ask that all guests follow social distancing guidelines, including children. This means that children must remain seated at your designated table and must be accompanied by an adult at all times when up from the table. Children are not allowed to run around unsupervised.
- Please, no outside food as we have a menu of food items created by Chef Norma.
- All staff will be wearing masks. Staff that handle food will be wearing gloves. It is now mandatory in the state of Oregon that guests wear masks inside our tasting room while up and walking around (masks are not required while seated at your table). We have complimentary masks available.
- All surfaces will be rigorously disinfected including seats, tables, menus, and all other touchpoints. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the tasting room for guest use.
- Restrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Tasting flights will be poured in their entirety to minimize contact between staff and guests.
- Tables will be spaced no less than 6 feet apart to control the flow of guests throughout the property ensuring social distancing guidelines are met.
- Please follow floor markings throughout the tasting room to ensure proper distancing.
Seriously Committed to a Better Future
At Brooks, we don't beat around the bush when it comes to caring for our land. We are the first winery in the Willamette Valley (and one of the first in the world!) to partner with 1% for the Planet. We are proudly B Corp Certified and we are Demeter Certified Biodynamic.Learn more about how we care for our land