Wine and Food Pairing 101
At Brooks, we believe wine and food are fun! Step into the Brooks classroom for a hands-on tutorial that takes the intimidation of out pairing wine with food. Your guide will take you on a winery tour before teaching you how to pair food and wine like a pro! Explore the fundamental interactions between wine and food components: saltiness, sweetness, acidity, umami, chili heat, and fat. Participants will leave this experience feeling more confident in pairing wine with food while having fun tasting it!
About this experience
- Join us for a tour of our Production Hall, Barrel Room, and Garden to Table program while you learn the unique history of Brooks Wine.
- Participate in hands-on exercises to strengthen your awareness of essential interactions between wine and based on a food’s saltiness, sweetness, acidity, umami, fat, and chili heat.
- Lessons are taught using a flight of four wine selections from our new Renewal Collection alongside a guided tasting.
- Explore your new skills as you sit back and nibble our famous fromage and charcuterie plate with a Paco Board. Paco Boards feature charcuterie, cheese, jam, nuts, and bread. (Please reply with any food allergies.)
- The experience is approximately 90 minutes long, with the seated tasting indoors. We will walk and climb several stairs, and recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
$60 per person (Brooks Wine Club Members enjoy 20% off) for up to 6 participants.
Reservations are available daily* at 11:00AM and 2:00PM.
We do ask for a deposit in the amount of $40 to hold your reservation.