Work Life Essentials
Our Beyond Brooks partner for February is Diana Blank, Aromatherapy Consultant and Stress Management Coach of Work Life Essentials!
This bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Muska Vineyard Orange Muscat
- 1 bottle of 2017 Temperance Hill Pinot Noir
- Wild Orange Essential Oil (15mL)
- Balance Grounding Essential Oil Blend (15mL)
- A webinar with Diana Blank, Aromatherapy Consultant and Stress Management Coach of Work Life Essentials who will guide you through exercises to calm and reenergize with Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, February 20th at 1pm PST/4pm EST
Beyond Brooks is a collaboration with artisan producers to bring you an intriguing, inspirational and educational experience. Meet the founders/CEOs of our partner companies, hear their stories and learn about the creation of their successful companies. The wines in this bundle are curated specifically with the partner product in mind.
Cutoff for orders is February 8th.
Cost per pack: $99
* Please note that bundles will not ship until 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. If you would like to pick your bundle up at the tasting room, please note that the partner products will not be available until around 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. You will receive an email when your bundle is ready to be picked up.
What is Beyond Brooks?
A Wine & Webinar collaboration for you, for your friends, and for our community
In each bundle, you’ll receive a special selection of goods from our Beyond Brooks partner, and of course two bottles of Brooks wine chosen to be a perfect pairing to the featured products.
Plus, purchase a Beyond Brooks bundle and you’ll be invited to join our monthly virtual get-together, where you can meet the founders/CEOs of our partner companies and hear their stories of their paths to success. Master of Wine, Bree Stock, will guide you through the experience while Janie Heuck will be there to share her insights.
For every pack purchased, Brooks will donate $5 to Wine Unify, a nonprofit organization working towards creating more diversity in the wine industry.
- October: Paul Durant, Proprietor of Durant Olive Mill
Bundle includes Estate Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil & and “Citrus” Olive Oil Two Stack
- November: Nate Ready, Cider Maker of Floréal Cider
Bundle includes Biodynamic fruit ciders
- December: Bronwen and Francis Percival, authors of Reinventing the Wheel
Bundle includes Book, Reinventing the Wheel and 3 cheese pack from Rogue Creamery
- January: Matt Thomas, Founder of Brew Dr Kombucha and Teahouses
Bundle includes Hand crafted kombucha and organic teas
- February: Diana Blank, Aromatherapy Consultant of Work Life Essentials
Bundle includes 2 essential oils and exercises to calm and reenergize
- March: Augusto Carneiro, founder of Nossa Familia Coffee
Bundle includes Coffee sampler pack from family farms
- April: Kiss The Ground
Bundle includes Deep-dive gardening class led by a soul Kiss The Ground farmer
- May: Celebrity Chef Elizabeth Falkner
Bundle includes Interactive cooking demonstration
- June: Jordan MacKay, award winning food and wine writer
Bundle includes James-Beard Franklin Steak cookbook, rubs and how to smoke BBQ class