Beyond Brooks, Season Two
Last year’s response to our Beyond Brook collaboration series was beyond our expectations. By popular request, we’ve prepared a second season that might be even better than the first. Whether you’re out to discover something new, give great gifts, or simply enjoy the convenience, you can’t go wrong with Beyond Brooks.
Our May Partner
Felton & Mary’s
In 1984, the road tripping bohemians, Felton and Mary, loaded up a van with their cherished cooking equipment and drove to Portland where they opened a barbecue restaurant. It was a laboratory for Felton’s culinary creativity. While Felton and Mary have passed away, their grandson Tory and his wife Roxanna have continued their legacy and are making delicious sauces and rubs using the original recipes.
This bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks La Chenaie Riesling
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Rastaban Pinot Noir
- 1 Felton & Mary’s BBQ Prayer Box: 1 Spice Rub, 1 Smokey Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce, 1 Medium BBQ Sauce and 1 Hot BBQ Sauce
- Felton & Mary’s BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe to enjoy the sauces with during the webinar
- Webinar with Tory and Roxanna Campbell, Proprietors of Felton & Mary’s, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks, and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, May 14th at 1pm PST/4pm EST
Cut off for orders is Monday, May 2nd.
* Please note that price does not include shipping. Bundles will not ship until 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. If you would like to pick your bundle up at the tasting room, please note that the partner products will not be available until around 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. You will receive an email when your bundle is ready to be picked up.
“We so enjoyed the sessions of Beyond Brooks we were participated in this last year were great! What we learned about cheeses and olive oil during the sessions helped us appreciate those foods more and expand our tasting horizons. Thank you so much for the wonderful experiences! We are looking forward to the new season’s offerings.”Karen, Oregon
“Beyond Brooks offered fun and interesting insights into adjacent businesses and products offered by people with the same dedication to excellence and high standards of responsibility as the team at Brooks.”John, Virginia
“I have thoroughly enjoyed the Beyond Brooks series. It has given me the opportunity to meet new producers and their exceptional products with new and favorite Brooks wines. The virtual platform that you use is one of the best allowing participants to feel like they are right there. I for one will purchase the entire series.”Sheri, Utah
Why go Beyond Brooks?
Beyond Brooks is a monthly collaboration series that brings together likeminded artisans from our local community and across the nation. Our selections are designed to intrigue and inspire…and make an impact.
Partners for Good
Selection of featured products from our Beyond Brooks partner. Season One partners included an interactive cooking demonstration with Celebrity Chef Elizabeth Falkner, and a Franklin Steak cookbook with rubs and a “how to smoke BBQ” class with award-winning writer Jordan MacKay.
Perfectly Paired Wine
Two bottles of Brooks carefully selected to pair perfectly with partner products. Past selections included 2019 Brooks Estate Pinot Gris, 2017 Brooks Crannell Pinot Noir, and 2018 Brooks Muska Vineyard Orange Muscat.
Monthly Online Experiences
Each month, meet our Beyond Brooks partner and hear the stories of their paths to success. Led by Master of Wine, Bree Stock, and our own Janie Heuck, these entertaining virtual experiences have been one of our most popular offerings since their launch in 2020
Be the change.
At Brooks, we believe that good wine starts with being good to our planet and our people. We work just as hard at growing our grapes and making superior wine as we do at making tomorrow a better place for each and every one of us.