A Wine & Webinar collaboration
Join our community this Fall as we proudly launch Beyond Brooks, a collaboration with nine like-minded artisan producers that is sure to inspire and entertain.
In each bundle, you’ll receive a special selection of goods from our Beyond Brooks partner, and of course two bottles of Brooks wine chosen to be a perfect pairing to the featured products.
Plus, purchase a Beyond Brooks bundle and you’ll be invited to join our monthly virtual get-together, where you can meet the founders/CEOs of our partner companies and hear their stories of their paths to success. Master of Wine, Bree Stock, will guide you through the experience while Janie Heuck will be there to share her insights.
For every pack purchased, Brooks will donate $5 to Wine Unify, a nonprofit organization working towards creating more diversity in the wine industry.
November’s partner: Floréal Cider
Our Beyond Brooks partner for November is Nate Ready, Cider Maker of Floréal Cider!
This bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2019 Brooks Oak Ridge Gewürztraminer
- 1 bottle of 2017 Brooks Oak Ridge Pinot Noir
- 1 bottle of Floréal Cider (750ml)
- A Webinar with Nate Ready, Cider Maker of Floréal Cider, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, November 14th at 1pm PST/4pm EST
* Please note that bundles will not ship until 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. If you would like to pick your bundle up at the tasting room, please note that the partner products will not be available until around 2 weeks prior to the webinar date. You will receive an email when your bundle is ready to be picked up.
Cost per pack: $99
- October: Paul Durant, Proprietor of Durant Olive Mill
Bundle includes Estate Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil & and “Citrus” Olive Oil Two Stack
- November: Nate Ready, Cider Maker of Floréal Cider
Bundle includes Biodynamic fruit ciders
- December: Bronwen and Francis Percival, authors of Reinventing the Wheel
Bundle includes Book, Reinventing the Wheel and 3 cheese pack from Rogue Creamery
- January: Matt Thomas, Founder of Brew Dr Kombucha and Teahouses
Bundle includes Hand crafted kombucha and organic teas
- February: Diana Blank, Aromatherapy Consultant of Work Life Essentials
Bundle includes 2 essential oils and exercises to calm and reenergize
- March: Augusto Carneiro, founder of Nossa Familia Coffee
Bundle includes Coffee sampler pack from family farms
- April: Kiss The Ground
Bundle includes Deep-dive gardening class led by a soul Kiss The Ground farmer
- May: Celebrity Chef Elizabeth Falkner
Bundle includes Interactive cooking demonstration
- June: Jordan MacKay, award winning food and wine writer
Bundle includes James-Beard Franklin Steak cookbook, rubs and how to smoke BBQ class