Private Wine Tastings and Tours
A collection of elevated private experiences that offer in-depth conversations alongside a carefully chosen selection of our highly acclaimed wines. Join us for one of our private seated tasting experiences with a dedicated host, Brooks’ famous cheese and charcuterie plate, and a specially curated wine flight that highlights the Brooks portfolio.
Library Tasting & Tour
Join us for this very special Brooks experience as you tour the winery, share in the Brooks story, and enjoy a tasting of our library wines! Our famous fromage and charcuterie plate will accompany your tasting.
- Discover the history of Brooks Wine and the Willamette Valley on a walking tour of our Production Hall, Barrel Room, and Garden.
- Discover the differences in Oregon vintages as you taste eight of our celebrated library wines (1 oz pour each). Selections will change seasonally.
- Experience a guided tasting so you know from where each wine came, how each was crafted, and why each is unique.
- Enjoy our famous fromage and charcuterie plate with an individual Paco Board prepared for each guest. Paco Boards feature charcuterie, cheese, jam, nuts and bread. (Please reply with any food allergies.)
- The experience is approximately 90 minutes in length, with the seated tasting indoors. We will be walking and climbing a few stairs, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
$75 per person ($55 per Brooks Wine Club Member) for up to 6 participants.
We do ask for a deposit in the amount of $40 per person to hold your reservation.
Book your private experience
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly. To ensure that you have the best Brooks experience possible, we ask that you please submit reservation requests 14 days in advance of your preferred date.
Be the change.
At Brooks, we believe that good wine starts with being good to our planet and our people. We work just as hard at growing our grapes and making superior wine as we do at making tomorrow a better place for each and every one of us.