Join us for this very special Brooks experience as you tour the winery, share in the Brooks story, and enjoy a tasting of our library wines! Our famous fromage and charcuterie plate will accompany your tasting.
- Discover the history of Brooks Wine and the Willamette Valley on a walking tour of our Production Hall, Barrel Room, and Garden.
- Discover the differences in Oregon vintages as you taste eight of our celebrated library wines (1 oz pour each). Selections will change seasonally.
- Experience a guided tasting so you know from where each wine came, how each was crafted, and why each is unique.
- Enjoy our famous fromage and charcuterie plate with an individual Paco Board prepared for each guest. Paco Boards feature charcuterie, cheese, jam, nuts and bread. (Please do reply with any food allergies.)
- The experience is approximately 90 minutes in length**, with the seated tasting indoors.
$75 per person ($65 per Brooks Wine Club Member) for up to 6 participants.
We do ask for a deposit in the amount of $40 per person to hold your reservation.
The tour involves light walking and climbing a few stairs, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Book Your Tour
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly. Please submit reservation requests 14 days in advance of your preferred date.