We are excited to let you know we have implemented a new Loyalty Point Program adding value to every dollar you spend with us at Brooks! Here is how it works:
Different Ways to Earn Points
- You earn loyalty points with EVERY purchase at Brooks! This includes wine, food, events, experiences, clothing, wine glasses, and even gift cards!
- Purchases in the tasting room AND on the website earn points.
- There will be special days throughout the year that we will increase the points you can earn on that day so stay tuned.
How to Redeem Points
- Points can be redeemed on ALL purchases. This includes all wine purchases (except Wine Club shipments), food, events, experiences, clothing, wine glasses, and even gift cards!
- You can redeem points for up to 50% of the purchase amount.
- Loyalty points can be redeemed for purchases in the tasting room or on the website.
Other Things to Know
- There are different levels of loyalty points (Friends Tier and Family Tier). The Family tier earns points at a faster rate than the Friends Tier. You qualify for the Family tier if you spent more than $500 at Brooks in 2021. To stay in this tier, you will need to spend at least $500 each calendar year.
- Points are not earned on shipping and taxes.
- Loyalty points NEVER EXPIRE!
- You have a new tab in your profile where you can see your points and your tier level. Log in and check it out!
Earn more points faster by joining the Wine Club
- You automatically earn 2,500 points on your annual Wine Club anniversary!
- You earn $50 worth of points when you refer a new Wine Club Member.
- Announcing Wine Club Wednesdays–earn 50% more points when purchasing on the website AND in the tasting room on all Wednesdays!
- Wine Club Members qualify to top earnings levels (bronze, silver, and gold) based on what Wine Club they are in. The greatest points are earned in the 12-bottle club.
Questions? Suggestions? Let us know!
It is our true pleasure to launch this program as a thank you for your loyalty to Brooks! To learn more, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org