I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for all of you, my team, my family, and all the gifts I have in this life. My son and his cat have returned home for the rest of the year so our gang is all back together and it feels great. I hope you are surrounded by loved ones as well.
I hope that you will shop with us for all of your gifts this holiday season. Not only do you have access to some of the most unique wines in the US, we have some of the best complimentary shipping the wine industry has to offer, but your purchases also do good for the planet including:
- Our contributions of revenue to 1% For the Planet,
- Our Certified Biodynamic farming of our land,
- Our stewardship of our team, community, environment, and supply chain as demonstrated by our B Corporation certification, and
- Our new partnership with Ecologi where we are offsetting our carbon footprint AND planting trees every time you purchase from us.
Speaking of planting trees, our collective goal by 12/31 is to have planted 16,000 trees. In the last week alone since announcing this, we planted another 992 trees! We need to get to at least 997 a week to reach our goal. We are right on track!
No emails from Brooks for Black Friday, Noir Friday, early Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday…just my regular Sunday email 🙂
We have put together so many options, both wine, and non, for your friends, family, and colleagues. This holiday season, please buy Brooks, the gifts that do good!
HOLIDAY WINE COLLECTIONS
From the two-bottle Cahiers Couple to the six-bottle Gather and Feast and many in between, we have curated smart, thoughtful gifts for the wine lovers and colleagues in your life. We have some great add-ons from puzzles to books to blankets and all the wine gear you need. There surely is something for everyone.
More great reasons:
- We ship to 45 states!
- Complimentary ground shipping on all holiday bundles!
- Personalized gift messages and 1, 2 and 3 bottle gift boxes are complimentary!
- Wine & Spirits Magazine named Brooks a Top 100 Winery in the World!
Enjoy immediate and substantial savings by becoming a wine club member today. Bottle savings are 20% for 12 bottle club, 15% for 6 bottle club and 10% for 4 bottle club. Here is a few examples of your savings:
Winter Warmers 3 Bottle Pack: Regular price $154
Club pricing: 12 bottle $123.20/ 6 bottle $130.90/ 4 bottle $138.60
Cahiers Couple 2 Bottle Pack: Regular price $95
Club pricing: 12 bottle $76/ 6 bottle $80.75/ 4 bottle $85.50
And right now you get this fabulous gift when you join the Wine Club at any level! Two stemless wine glasses (real glass, not govinos!) and our favorite wine opener.
We are striving to have the best Wine Club in America so we have added other unique benefits to enjoy near or far:
- Virtual Happy Hours quarterly to get to know each other over a glass or two,
- Virtual Wine and Cheese Pairing with a domestic creamery with every shipment,
- Access to the AirBnB farmhouse on the winery property beginning early 2022,
- Brooks will plant 15 trees as a thank you for joining.’
- Two dedicated Brooks team members to take care of you firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Those are just a few of the benefits….I hope you will join our Wine Club Family!
Do you have multiple gifts going to different locations and need them all personalized? Whether it is one gift on one hundred, we have you covered! Heather and Lauren are here to help you out! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All of our gifts are here in the holiday catalog. Just click on the red titles to get to the gifts on the website.
A GREAT UNIQUE GIFT
As many of you have experienced, Beyond Brooks is a great value and experience. They are educational, inspiring, and fun. Any of the ones available in 2022 would make a great unique gift.
- January: For the bread and native grain lover
- February: For the chocolate lover
- March: For the soil lover and gardener
- April: For the distilled spirits lover
- May: For the BBQ lover
All packages include 2 bottles of specially selected Brooks wine, exceptional partner product, and a webinar with myself, a Master of Wine and founder of the partner. Unable to make the specific date or time? All sessions are also recorded to participate at your leisure.
Beyond Brooks also contributes to our 1% For The Planet giving and Ecologi tree planting.
LAST CALL FOR CHARCUTERIE AND WINE!
The final day to purchase Beyond Brooks for December is coming up this week! We have limited spots due to the high demand for the Rosette d’Oregon. I personally cannot wait to meet Elias Cairo who founded Olympia Provisions and is setting the bar high for environmentally regenerative humanely raised pork. For just $99, this bundle includes:
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Estate Riesling
- 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks La Chenaie Pinot Noir
- 1 Olympia Provisions Summer Sausage
- 1 Olympia Provisions Rosette d’Oregon Salami
- 1 Olympia Provisions Saucisson D’Alsace Salami
- 1 Olympia Provisions Bread and Butter Pickled Zucchini
- Webinar with Elias Cairo, Founder and COO of Olympia Provisions, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks, and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, December 11th at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST
If you are local, we would love to see you in the Tasting Room this week. It is always one of the slowest weeks of the year! Book your reservation and shop in person.
Enjoy the week. I am here for you always firstname.lastname@example.org and 831-238-4828.